Demi V

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 Fashion Week with Mizani USA

I had the pleasure of working with Mizani/L'Oreal Paris during Fashion Week for the Jonathan Cowen Presentation. 

I had the pleasure of working with Darico Jackson, Wil Strayhorn, Brandy Gomez, Stephaine Flor and more.  We rocked this show from the textured hair to the YSL #13 lip color, we nailed the look. 

Rod Horton and Jamal Edmonds looking Amazing as they sling beautiful hair for Jonathan Cowen





I think this is a horrible pick of me but hey my model looks amazing, i was working hard

Rod Making Last Minute Adjustments on the beautiful model

Me with Celebrity Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez and Our beautiful assistant

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog via Monica Mingo and I love it. Interestingly enough Rod is from my hometown and has been killing the hair game for forever it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. Its a blessing to work alongside the best.

    ReplyDelete