Demi V

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hair Care with Mizani

As a Mizani/L'Oreal Paris Educator, hair care is #1 to me. My clients patronize my business because they know its serious business with me. The client below has always worn her natural hair free of extensions or color. I used the normal Mizani relaxer to soften her curl pattern. Once it processed, I rinse then go right into the Mizani Moisturfuse to deep penetrate the cuticle for 10 minutes and then follow with the Neutralizing process. Afterwards, the hair was wrapped with Mizani's Coconut Souffle and set to dry for 40 minutes. Once dry, i trimmed the split ends away and then flat ironed. The hair looks healthy, radiant and weightless. WE ARE MIZANI!!

For Mizani products questions, asked them here or call 1-877-726-3624.

D
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment